ROI for Meetings and Events
When you are asked, “What is this meeting costing us and what are we getting in return?” What if your answer could contain the exact cost of the meeting and the return on investment it provided to the company. It can with the ROI Methodology and the ROI Certification workshop.
Five-Day ROI Certification Workshop
The workshop provides in-depth coverage of the ROI Methodology allowing you to fully master all the skills you need to implement a comprehensive, on-going ROI initiative in your organization and sustain the measurement and evaluation process on a continuing basis from Dr. Jack Phillips, recently named as one of the 25 Most Influential People in the Meetings and Events Industry.
You will use the ROI Process model to develop objectives at different levels, collect various types of data, isolate the effects of the meeting or event, convert data to monetary values, tabulate appropriate meeting or event costs, and much more to calculate the ROI. Each step of the way, you will receive coaching from experts at the ROI Institute.
Once you have demonstrated ROI competency through submission of your own completed impact study, you will become a Certified ROI Professional. No other workshop gives you access to the same level of expertise as ROI Certification.
After attending the workshop you will be able to:
• Calculate ROI
• Develop and implement an evaluation plan for a specific meeting or event
• Select appropriate data collection methods for impact studies
• Utilize appropriate methods to isolate the effects of meetings and events
• Utilize appropriate methods to convert data to monetary values
• Identify intangibles
• Present results to senior management
• Revise/update policies on evaluation
• Improve the satisfaction of your stakeholders
• Become a Certified ROI Professional
• The ability to complete an ROI impact study for your organization or one of your key clients
• Sought-after skills that will make you more credible and valuable to your client’s or organization’s executives
• Permission to conduct one-day workshops on the ROI Methodology in your own organization
• Option of submitting your impact study as a case study for a future ROI industry case study book
• Lifetime Membership in the ROI Institute
Participants Will Receive:
• 300-Page Workbook
• Copy of: Proving the Value of Meetings and Events: How and Why to Measure ROI written by Jack Phillips, Monica Myhill, and James McDonough
• Copy of: Return on Investment in Meetings and Events: Tools and Techniques to Measure the Success of all Types of Meetings and Events written by Jack J. Phillips and M. Theresa Breining
• Copy of: Show Me the Money: How to Determine ROI in People, Projects, and Programs written by Jack J. Phillips and Patricia Pulliam Phillips
• ROI Process Model
• Additional Case Studies
Click here for more Learning Opportunities, Tools, Publications with ROI in the Meetings and Events industry.