The ROI Certification Program is the most comprehensive way to gain the skills, resources, and knowledge to measure the value of projects and programs of all types – down to the financial return on investment (ROI). The program includes a 5-day course surrounding the ROI Methodology, a systematic approach to program evaluation that is proven to deliver accurate and credible results. After the course you will receive one-on-one support as you conduct your first Impact/ROI Study in your own organization. Upon demonstrating competency in applying the ROI Methodology, you will join an elite group of professionals with the designation of Certified ROI Professional (CRP).
During the workshop, you will:
• Apply the ROI Methodology™ to a program in your own organization
• Get detailed, first-hand experience with every step
• Learn how to measure the contribution of a variety of performance improvement programs
• Learn how to calculate ROI
• Learn how to enhance program results and improve ROI
• Discover how to translate intangible benefits into monetary values
• Practice presenting results of an ROI study
Skills you gain:
• Determine data collection techniques, timing, and methods
• Choose appropriate strategies for isolating the effects of programs
• Convert impact measures to monetary values
• Analyze data and calculate the actual financial ROI
• Present results to a variety of audiences
Pre-Work: Identify a project for ROI Evaluation. Prepare for the basics.
Workshop: Five days of content rich, interactive sessions. The focus is on your project evaluation.
Virtual Assistance: One-on-one help with your ROI Evaluation. Review and approval of your ROI Study.
Right to Use Materials in Your Organization: You have the right to reproduce and use materials as you build capability in measurement and evaluation.
Certified ROI Professional (CRP) Designation: A unique sought-after credential
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who needs the skills to measure the impact of learning and performance improvement programs. Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organizational change, and technology implementation will also benefit.
• Demonstrate ability in conducting an impact study
• Achieve the designation of Certified ROI Professional (upon successful completion of your impact study)
• Permission to conduct one-day workshops on the ROI Methodology in your organization
• Sought-after skills that will make you more credible and valuable to your organization’s executives
As an additional benefit, you’ll become a member of the ROI Network, the leading resource on the application of the ROI Methodology around the world. As a member of the network, you’ll be an authorized practitioner of the ROI Methodology and entitled to give one-day workshops in your own organization. You’ll also have access to the Members Only area of our website with access to additional tools and resources shared within the ROI Network community.
This program has been approved for 32 (HR General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Download our Certification Brochure for a full workshop overview and visit our Events page to view the current schedule of ROI Certification locations and dates.